Sunday, September 20, 2009

Israel, Moses and Bush

while restless thinking for the air,

to the body of flames ,

where the sun itself in the mind,

under the sky in sound sleep,

The air not yet turned into the form of wind ,

thinkingto touch the body of dreaming for the peace,

The air itself is doubtful and hesitating to touch of peacefuldreaming of the body,

Itself thought to shape up to make up to make Mona Lisa runner ,

in thepresence ofHathur ,

the goddess of the heaven the mother of egyptian pharaoh,

Started to touch like a rose petal touching my lips,

in thinking of mydream ,

The mind of her unknowingly fallen to share on

its without disturbingmy thinkingin dream,

And her whole of herself became the same

like my feelings ofthinking under the same sky ,

in sound sleep ,in dreaming ,

We happy feeling sharing each one night ,

without disturbing thedreaming, with restless thinking ,

turning the body with flames,

Next day suddenly sensed that some other one came to me ,

and claiminghimself that he is the son of lord ,

and asked me to see what was idoing ,

in my dream ,in sound sleep ,I saw her that she was with me last night ,

without disturbing me ,

withher sound sleep ,

with same dreaming ,

I woke her up in my dream in sound sleep,

while she was sleeping ,

And asked her name and address

who has shared my place .my dreaming,

andin my thinking ,without my permission ,

without disturbing me ,

She introduced herself that she came under

the instructions of thegreat son of the lord of the world,

She told that her name is ,Israel,

i bewilder and saw her and introduced myself that i a m Palestine ,

I asked the name of the great son of the lord ,

she told that she was Moses,

Then i too confirmed that he has caused each other,

to see each indream in thinking restlessly under the sky ,

in sound sleep ,

I saw that she also in deep stress in thinking in dreaming ,

and askedto callthe great son of lord again,

for further instructions for the remedyof ,

sleepingin my place ,

with sharing my dreaming and in my Thinking ,

,She replied that the great son of the lord,

would never come when welike to see him,

but will come on his own ,

But only one in the world is claiming the next ,

of lord who willcome without calls and wishes of the people in the world ,

whose name,

she told is

BUSH .

(this was written during the presidentship of George w Bush and the israel was bombing the civilian areas and advancing, which was well known to the world that was under the command of bush was taken place.)(

ayub mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment